Semi-Automatic Pressure Sensitive Labeler for Round Products
Semi-Automatic Pressure Sensitive Labelers are capable of labeling round containers with a diameter of 1/4" up to 6". The operator of the label machine simply places the container and steps on a foot pedal to apply the label to the container. This semi-automatic bottle labeler increases efficiency and consistency in the labeling process.
Liquid Packaging Solutions does not manufacture labeling equipment. However, LPS can recommend a manufacturer of labeling equipment based on your bottles, labels and other project components to integrate with other LPS machinery to form a complete packaging system.
- Steel frame with powder coat finish
- Footswitch activated
- Open carriage design
- Label Sensor
- Scrap Rewind
- Label core size of 3" with maximum roll diameter of 12"
- Container diameter from 1/4" to 6"
- Label size from 1/2" x 1/2" up to 5" width
- Web speed up to 250" per minute
- Front/Back label kit
- 7" wide label kit
- Clear label sensor
- Hot stamp coder
- Full electric operation (no air)