Economical Pressure Sensitive Labeling Machine - Wrap Labeler
Pressure sensitive wrap labelers offer quick and easy set up and changeover with self-set technology. The operator simply places a container on the labeler conveyor and motors are synchronized for smooth, wrinkle-free labeling. This automatic bottle labeler will apply wrap labels to a wide range of container sizes and can be custom manufactured for extra large label sizes.
Liquid Packaging Solutions does not manufacture labeling equipment. However, LPS can recommend a manufacturer of labeling equipment based on your bottles, labels and other project components to integrate with other LPS machinery to form a complete packaging system.
- Stainless steel frame and components
- Self-Set Technology
- 50 job memory
- Standard label sensor
- Variable speed product separator
- Variable speed conveyor with 4" wide belt and wrap belt assembly
- Product diameter from 1/2" to 5"
- Label length from 1/2" to 10", width from 3/8" to 4 3/4"
- Label core size of 3" with a maximum diameter of 14"
- Spare parts kit
- Clear label sensor
- Hot stamp coder
- Low foil detection for hot stamp coder
- Left hand labeling
- Increased maximum label length
- Custom peel blades
- Conveyor options
- Infeed separator screw assembly
- Thermo-transfer printer integration