PHARMACEUTICAL AND NUTRACEUTICAL - Tabletop Packaging System
Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Products can be packaged using tabletop equipment when space is limited or production demands do not require a completely automated system. Just like with automatic equipment, the tabletop machinery will be manufactured to allow for a sanitary packaging process. Given the range of products in this industry, the tabletop machines used may vary from project to project, but a typical tabletop system will consist of:
- Semi-Automatic Rinsing Machine
- Tabletop Gravity Filler (thin products)
- Tabletop Pump Filler (thick products)
- Tabletop Chuck Capper
- Tabletop Labeling Machine*
Additional machines, or substituted equipment for those listed above, may be used to manufacture the ideal packaging solution for any specific project.
* Liquid Packaging Solutions does not manufacture labeling equipment. However, LPS can recommend a manufacturer of labeling equipment based on your bottles, labels and other project components to integrate with other LPS machinery to form a complete packaging system.