FOOD & BEVERAGE - Tabletop Packaging System
In addition to Automated Packaging System for the Food and Beverage Industry, LPS manufactures semi-automatic tabletop systems for low to medium production runs. These tabletop packaging systems can include a number of different packaging machines, but will typically consist of:
- Semi-Automatic Rinsing Machine
- Tabletop Overflow Filler (thin products)
- Tabletop Piston Filler (thick products)
- Tabletop Chuck Capper
- Tabletop Labeling Machine*
In the Food and Beverage Industry, rinsing machines are almost always included, even on the tabletop systems, to help keep the packaging process sanitary and protect against contamination. This typical system can be modified for each specific packaging project to reach a unique, ideal solution for the packager.
* Liquid Packaging Solutions does not manufacture labeling equipment. However, LPS can recommend a manufacturer of labeling equipment based on your bottles, labels and other project components to integrate with other LPS machinery to form a complete packaging system.