Bottom Belt Driven Top and Bottom Case Taper
This bottom belt driven case taper uses 2" pressure sensitive tape to seal the top and bottom of random size boxes. With self centering side rails and easy height adjustments this case sealing machine is ideal for facilities using a variety of boxes to ship products.
- 10 gauge steel construction
- 2" wide pressure sensitive tape
- Top and bottom sealing
- Dual powered transport bottom belt
- Adjustable leg extensions
- Instantly interchangeable and removable tape cartridges
- Box sizes from 4.5"L x 4"W x 3.5"H to any length x 22.5"W x 25.5"H
- 3" pressure sensitive tape
- Stainless steel construction
- Top compression rollers or "squeezers"
- Locking casters
- Roller conveyors
- Packing tables